当前位置: > 股票>正文

商务英语:写邮件结尾只会Best Wishes?盘点50种英文邮件结尾法,原来还能这样写! 外汇能用吗 我的电子邮件怎么填

2023-08-25 09:32:17 互联网 未知 股票

商务英文邮件的写法讲究多多,结尾的问候语在不同场合也应使用不同的字眼。今天小森带大家盘点一下50种英文邮件结尾法,一起来看看吧~

Best / All Best / All the best

This is the most ubiquitous; it"s totally safe.最普遍的结尾。

My Best / My best to you / Bests

A little stilted. 有点生硬。

Best WishesSeems too much like a greeting card but it"s not bad.看起来特别像贺卡,但是还不赖。

Best RegardsMore formal than the ubiquitous "Best". I use this when I want a note of formality.比最普遍的“Best”更正式。当我想要正式的写结尾时我会用这个。

RegardsFine, anodyne, helpfully brief.不错,稳重,简短。

Rgds

OK if you"re sending it from your phone.

缩写太过了点。如果是用手机发邮件的话,这个OK 。

Warm Regards我喜欢在给不是很了解的人发私人邮件时用这个,或在商业邮件里表达谢意。

Warmest Regards跟Warm Regards一样好,且更增添了一丝温暖。

WarmestI use this often for personal emails, especially if I"m close to someone but not in regular touch.私人邮件中我常常用这个,尤其是当我跟某人比较熟但又不常联系时。

WarmlyThis is a nice riff on the "warm" theme that can safely be used among colleagues.这是一个关于 “warm” 主题很好的结尾,在同事之间使用很安全。

Take careIn the right instances, especially for personal emails, this works.在适合的情况下,尤其是私人邮件,这个很有用。

Thanks

Thanks so much

当某人——同事、人脉资源、跟我有业务关系的人——花时间和精力完成任务和邮件时,我会用这个。

Thanks!

Thank you!

这让结尾看起来像是一个严厉的命令,而不是真诚地致谢。但是在合适的语境中,它也适用。

Thank youMore formal than "Thanks."比“Thanks”更正式。

Many thanksI use this a lot, when I genuinely appreciate the effort the recipient has undertaken.当我由衷感谢收件人所付出的努力时,我常常用这个。

Thanks for your consideration.

有点生硬带点屈从,尽管它几乎是寻求排斥,但是在商业邮件中它很有用。当你写就业相关的邮件时,避免使用它。

Thx

I predict this will gain in popularity as our emails become more like texts.

随着我们的邮件变得更像文本,我猜想这个会越来越受欢迎。

Hope this helps

I like this in an email where you are trying to help the recipient.

在试图帮助收件人的邮件中我喜欢这个。

Looking forward

亲切、暖心,并且显得你很渴望见到收件人。

Rushing

This works when you really are rushing. It expresses humility and regard for the recipient.

当你赶时间时这个很有用。它表达了你的谦卑和对收件人的尊重。

In haste

Also good when you don"t have time to proofread.

当你没有时间校对时用这个也蛮好。

Be well

Some people find this grating. Not appropriate for a business email.

有些人认为不太好听,在商业邮件中不合适。

Peace

Retro, this sign-off wears its politics on its sleeve.

很复古,这个结尾具有政治色彩。

Yours Truly / Yours/ Very Truly Yours

I don"t like this. It makes me feel like I"m ten years old and getting a note from a pen pal in Sweden.

我不喜欢这个。它让我有种我十岁从瑞典笔友那里收到一封信的感觉。

Sincerely / Sincerely Yours也许对于某些正式的商业通信是OK的,例如来自处理亲人遗产的律师信函。

Cheers!I wonder how prevalent this is in the UK. I"ve only seen it from Americans who are trying for a British affectation. 好奇这个在英国怎么这么流行。我只在试图模仿英国人的美国人的邮件中看到过这个。

Ciao (意大利语的“你好;再见”)Pretentious for an English-speaker, though I can see using it in a personal, playful email.母语是英语的人用这个词显得很装,虽然在一些玩笑化的个人邮件中使用它我能理解。

Your nameTerse but just fine in many circumstances. Probably not a good idea for an initial email.虽然简洁,但是在很多情况下都适用。可能用在最开始的邮件中用不是很好。

InitialGood if you know the recipient and even fine in a business context if it"s someone with whom you correspond frequently.如果你认识收件人,这样用很好;如果你经常和他通信,那么这个在商业邮件中也很适用。

LoveThis seems too informal, like over-sharing in the business context.这个看起来太不正式,在商业邮件中就像过度分享。

XOXOI"ve heard of this being used in business emails but I don"t think it"s a good idea.我听说过在商业邮件中使用这个,但是我认为这不是个好主意。

Lots of loveI would only use this in a personal email. The "lots of" makes it even more inappropriately effusive than the simple, clean “Love.”我只会在私人邮件中使用这个。“Lots of”比简洁的“Love”更显得过度热情。

HugsIt"s hard to imagine this in a business email but it"s great when you"re writing to your granny.很难想象在商务邮件中用这个,但是如果你是在跟你的奶奶写信,这个就非常好。

Smiley faceEmoticons are increasingly accepted, though some people find them grating. I wouldn"t sign off this way unless I were writing to my kid.尽管有些人为之恼火,但是表情符号越来越被广为接受。但除非我跟我的孩子写信,否则我不会用这个结尾。

;-) / [:-)I"m a sucker for variations on the smiley face made with punctuation marks, though I suspect most people don"t like them.尽管我怀疑大多数人都不喜欢,但是我看到用标点符号构成的笑脸还挺高兴的。

High five from down lowAn attempt to sound cool, which fails.这个结尾被处理技术客户的公关频繁使用。这个尝试听起来很酷,但是未能凑效。

Take it easy broThough it might turn some people off, I would be fine receiving an email with this sign-off, knowing the sender lives in an informal milieu.尽管它可能使一些人反感,但是我收到用它结尾的邮件时感觉挺好,因为我知道这个发件人在非正式的环境下生活。

See you around对我来说似乎挺好。

Have a wonderful bountiful lustful dayIt"s weird and off-putting.这种表达很奇怪而且会令人不快。

Lengthy disclaimers它们可能在一方试图保持信息机密的商业机密案中被当作是具有说服力的证据。

版权声明: 本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,旨在传递更多信息,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任,不代表本网赞同其观点和对其真实性负责。如因作品内容、版权和其它问题需要同本网联系的,请发送邮件至 举报,一经查实,本站将立刻删除。